The Certification of Emerging and Reliable Transportation Technology (CERTT) Program was established by the Regional Transportation Council (RTC) to connect providers of innovative transportation technology with our partners in local governments throughout the region.
- May 2022 – RTC approves Policy P22-02, establishing the CERTT Program
- September 2022 – RTC approves Round 1 of engagement with cities
- December 2022 – Staff approves proposal from three cities for Round 1 technology
Current Round Information
PENDING RTC APPROVAL
CERTT Round 2 is connecting local governments with Swyft.
- Pre-Submittal Conference: March 20, 2023
- Deadline for proposals: April 10, 2023