By clicking 'Submit', the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) is aware that the agency listed below intends to submit an application through the North Central Texas Clean School Bus Program 2012 Call for Projects. NCTCOG must receive all applications by a date to be determined.
Welcome to the North Central Texas Clean School Bus Program 2012 Call For Projects
Funding is now available through the North Central Texas (NCT) Clean School Bus Program 2012 Call for Projects. Before starting the online application, please read the 2012 Call for Projects Guidelines. Applicants should review this document before completing the application.
Applicants are encouraged to submit applications far enough in advance of the submission deadline to allow NCTCOG staff to review for completeness. The submission deadline is March 16, 2012 at 5:00 pm Central Time.
Online application submission instructions:
- Download a Project Detail Spreadsheet below for specific activity information. Please download one spreadsheet per project type. For example, if a school district plans to apply for six school bus replacements and 20 idle reduction technology units, then one replacement fleet spreadsheet and one idle reduction fleet spreadsheet should be downloaded.
- Click the gray box below to start a new online application. Your FEI Number will be your login if you wish to return to your application at a later date prior to final submittal.
- Complete the online application.
Answer the questions as completely as possible.
- Sections I, II, III, and IV include entity and contact information, in addition to basic project details.
- Section V provides an opportunity to give details about how receiving this grant will help achieve the overall goals of the NCT Clean School Bus Program, which are to advance the use of clean technologies, including the potential for a project to encourage others to use clean technology and to result in the wider use of such technology in the region.
- UPDATE: Do Not Upload Documents to Server. Instead, email all required project documents to CleanSchoolBus@nctcog.org in one compressed (*.zip) file. For information on appropriate files, formatting, and naming conventions for uploads, please review the Checklist. Applicants must use the naming convention specified to ensure documents are easily identifiable. If this naming convention is not used, contents will be assumed anonymous and may be deleted.
- The Authorized Official must approve the application by signing the online certifications to ensure all information is true and correct, and that that the entity applying agrees with all submitted information.
- To save your answers for editing at a later date, click ‘Submit’. Your application will remain “DRAFT”
until the checkbox located above the 'Submit' button is checked, indicating the application is complete. Please note that all questions must have a complete answer or a placeholder in order for the form to be saved successfully.
- When finished, click the checkbox and click 'Submit' to send the completed application to NCTCOG.
- Upon submitting a completed application, an email confirmation will be sent to the Authorized Official and the Project Representative.
Project Detail Spreadsheets:
Call For Projects Documents:
Verified Retrofit Technology:
Verified Idle Reduction Technology:
For more information, or to request a hard copy of the Application or Call For Projects documents, please contact Russell Garner at 817-704-2508 or email@example.com.